The Mitkovic Clinic offers patients the most technologically advanced methods and devices available in the world today. He performs operations personally and do it in his country but in other countries as well. He prefers minimally invasive operations so that patients can live hospital early and recovery is quicker. In this regard he developed new methods, recognized worldwide.
He is especially known in performing below mentioned operations:
- Correction of “X” or “O” legs (varus or valgus, Bow Legs or Knock Knees)
- Limb lengthening, including cosmetic lengthening by fully implantable internal devices, by “Mitkovic” external fixators and by combined techniques,
- Lengthening and corrections of toes and other foot bones,
- Lengthening and corrections of fingers and other hand bones,
- Total Hip Replacement (cemented, cementless, revision endoprosthesis) and endoperosthesis for Developmental Dislocation (Displasia) of the Hip (DDH) in adults. Prof. Mitkovic has performed more than one thousand hip replacements,
- Total Knee Replacement,
- Elbow, shoulder and hand joints replacement
- Bunion Correction (hallux valgus, hallux abductovalgus),
- Arthroscopy of the knee (he performed 5 thousand arthroscopic operations of the knee including meniscectomy, ligaments reconstruction, cartilage procedures etc.),
- Arthroscopy of ankle joint, shoulder and elbow joint,
- Internal and External fixation especially in complicated fractures, nonunions, mallunions and infection,
- Operations in already but non successfully operated patients including patients with severe complications,
- Other operation on bones and joints in tumors, disorders, trauma etc.